HomeRumah

Monday, May 21, 2012

Matured intelligent adult

Assalamualaikum...

its been 21 year of my life.
Happiness,sadness,joyfulness,maturity and all..it is part of life.

Alhamdulillah for all the great feeling that is being borrowed by him for me. 

Thanks for all the birthday wishes..May Allah repay all your doa'

Pertama kali sambut birthday away from home.Hmmm how do i describe this?Sad?no..i have friend in here..Friend who always take a good care of me, cheer me up and give me strength.But still for someone who are sooo family oriented as i am, celebrating birthday away from home is something that touched me most.

Got the first 21st Birthday call from Adeq, touched me most.Adeq dah besa, dah pandai call Kaklong and asked me about present.

The second call from angah, can control the tear no more.

She says "angah sedih tokleh ado skali ngan kaklong , sambut birthday samasama"

the next massage from Babah>> Happy 21 Birthday, may god bless.
a simple massage that give much impact .

From Ummi>> Happy birthday, teruslah menjadi kakak dan anak yang baik.
Kami sayang kaklong sangatsangat.

those..those massages that give me strength and give me a more clear view on what should i do and what have i done the entire 21 years of my live. 

once again, i would like to grand my thanks and syukur to Allah for this wonderfull life He ever give me.

And also, for a wonderful parent who give me a chance to experience this osem life, give me all the need and more,I swear i could not ever find anyone as great as you both are.
Love love love love you both soooo very much.
Only god knows how much and deeppp i love you both 

 Those four people that keep me treasure and appreciate the life more  
the most important people in my life.


There is a quote by unknown,
 the longer live, the more you treasure your life.




i love my life.^^



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com