HomeRumah

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Kim Hyung Jun in Malaysia (MMFA)

Hye! Its been a while since i update my blog.I guess its been ages. So , here i am again! I have great deal to share so you better get a folder ready on your laptop ^^ 


I meet Kim Hyung Jun last Tuesday 11-12-12.People!Please trust me.He is sinfully flawless as ever!My maknae..it is great that i finally meet him.LOL even smiling reminiscing the time .Silly me  . 

Pardon me and my chatter mode.So here you go, SS501 Kim Hyung Jun in Malaysia for Malaysia Model Festival Award(MMFA) 




































He is soo full of expression.Love it!  Sorry for the late update .Enjoy guys ^^


p/s : i actually got to snap a picture with him but ....let it be our greatest memory..haha kidding :P 



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com