HomeRumah

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Jika kau fikir kan kau boleh,

Assalamualaikum everybunny..its been a while..
I feel like catching up with the issue of diet and keeping the body slim. IDEK where its start but people are just tremendously going crazy over loosing weight.
I see altos of people around me taking product to help them loosing weight. I saw right in front of my eyes my cousin struggling over her mission on loosing weight and it feels like a big thunderstorm to me. I cannot be the only fat girl in the family.So by right, i am thinking of to do my very first kick off in loosing weight. I know its late but better late than never am i not right? 

But i am challenging myself on doing my very own diet without relying on any of the slimming product.My mom once doubt my decision and she offered in sponsoring me a set of slimming product but i insist of going on my way.


I started my diet on 16 March 2013 with my initial weight of 98.2kg. Yes 2 more KG to 100kg.
Wasn't that scary enough? 

But as i see people around me keep losing weight and able to get into their desired body weight i was like NO I CANNOT LOOSE TO THEM  And with the determination of I AM NOT DOING THIS FOR OTHERS TO BE IMPRESSED ON ME BUT FOR ME TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF. And i cannot let go of my bet with mom. I shall loose weight on my own.without ANY help of what ever on earth the slimming product is. 

Apparently when people say when there is a will there is a way, that is soooooo true. 

Some people are thinking of loosing weight but they keep the mentality of "i will not be succeed if i do not take this xxxx product" than people end up not doing anything.

NO PEOPLE,THAT IS ALL IN YOU.IF I CAN DO IT..SO DO YOU.BELIEVE IN YOURSELF ,NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
HWAIIITING!!


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com